Grilled Haddock Broccoli Penne
- 2 BlueWater Classic Grill Haddock Fillets
- 4 oz penne pasta
- 2 Tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Prepare BlueWater Classic Grill Haddock Fillets and pasta according to package instructions and cut each fillet into 4 pieces.
2. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes and sauté onion and garlic 5 minutes, add broccoli, sauté 7 minutes, add pasta and remove from heat.
3. Combine remaining ingredients with broccoli mixture, arrange fish pieces over pasta and serve immediately.
Love garlic? Try this recipe using our Roasted Garlic & Butter Grill Tilapia Fillets, dee-licious!!